Tim and Gay's Master Bathroom looked like it was put together from a flea market. Mismatch cabinets and that awful tile. The architecture of the room had may different angles. So we choose to lay the tiles in a diamond pattern. This complemented the structure plus we did not have to match up the grout lines to the walls.
Once we received the approval of the pattern and tile we went to work. The final results speak for their self.
We finished the project by installing new lighting and mirrors
First Floor Bathroom
This Bathroom was a little more difficult. The same tiles were in this bathroom too, but they also went up the walls. Again this bathroom was put together by a laymen. Either they did too much or not enough, never right or square.
The tub was enclosed with a thin piece of veneer . We installed new green board and framed out the tub with 2 by 4's. We installed two access panels. One for the motor and one for the plumbing.
We choose a lovely three dimensional tile for the walls in a linier pattern with a sharp accent boarder.
Now this bathroom will give Tim and Gay years of enjoyment.